Friday 22 July 2011

Welcome

After completing an Advanced Intensive Week of training in Choice Theory, Reality Therapy and Lead Management last week, I've decided to keep a journal on how I use the concepts that I'm trying to internalise in my everyday life.

I work in a Suspension Centre in the state of New South Wales, Australia. These centres are designed to be short term educational placements for students who have been suspended from school for unacceptable behaviour. I believe that, in addition to providing an academic educational program for these students, it is necessary to provide a social support program to assist them in gaining more effective control of their lives.

If you find yourself here, feel free to have a read or make contact. I'm not sure what my thoughts or experiences will be worth but, hopefully, they'll contribute to my own learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment